Uses a combination of Acupuncture and and Chinese herbs to increase general health and wellbeing which may assistwithincreasing the chances of natural fertility.
Is also used in conjunction with IVF treatments to improve the success of IVF by as much as 40-60%. (Wolfgang E. Paulus, M.D., Mingmen Zhang, M.D., Erwin Strehler, M.D., Inman El-Danasouri, Ph.D., & Karl Sterzik, M.D., “Influence of Acupuncture on the pregnancy rate in patients who undergo assisted reproduction therapy”, Fertility and Sterility, Vol. 77, No. 4, Apr. 2002.)
*Accordingto the Acupuncture Evidence Report (Jantz & McDonald, 2017) there are 8 conditions with significant positive effects and 38 with positive effect but deeming more evidence needed. Currently there is variable evidence for natural fertility using acupuncture and more research is continuing.
· Regulating the menstrual cycle and balancing the hormone levels: Acupuncture and Chinese herbs may help to correct irregular, short or long menstrual periods, ease premenstrual tension, encourage follicular development and stop period pain.
· Improves the lining of the uterus: Acupuncture and Chinese herbal therapy may help increasing the blood supply to the uterus and ovaries which helps thicken the lining and improve the chances of implantation. Acupuncture also treats endometriosis, fibroids and menstrual clots.
· Calms emotions and reduces stress: Tension in the body not only causes tightening of the neck and shoulder muscles but also causes the fallopian tubes and the villi which help move the egg towards the uterus to contract, thus delaying arrival time and hindering chances of conception. Acupuncture can help reduce such tension.
· Increases the Vitality: The constitutional strength of the conceived child is dependent on the vitality of the mother and father at time of conception. Chinese Medicine addresses the underlying imbalances of dis-ease to help bring the body back into balance, thus strengthening the overall vitality and improving the quality of life of the client, as well as the strengthening the health of the yet to be conceived child.
· Increases the quality and quantity of sperm: Acupuncture and Chinese herbs may improve sperm morphology and motility.
· Increases the Vitality: Chinese Medicine addresses the underlying imbalances of dis-ease to helps to restore the general wellness of the body, thus strengthening the overall vitality and improving the quality of life of the client.
· May decreases the trauma and increases the success of a vasectomy reversal.
*Mind Body Wellness Acupuncture Clinic in Everton Park services the surrounding areas of: Everton Park, Stafford, Mc Dowall, Arana Hills, Enoggera, Alderley.